Monday, November 14, 2011

Feels like a new beginning writing in an old blog

What can I say, my life has been pretty challenging for the past 2 years and it has affected my mojo for writing. Just couldn't bring myself to writing anything remotely readable without being sappy, emotional, and just wanting to whinge. In a way, you have to be glad that I have saved you from 2 years of emotional thrash.

Just trying to get my creative and writing juice back in the bottle, and the only way to do it is in baby steps (keep writing nonsense), and also enriching my life experience (get myself involved with various meaninful activities, inspiring people, and read more books!!!).

Then the rest, we'll leave it to the Universe to make it happen.

Read the Alchemist (finally!!) recently, and this sentence has been engraved into my tiny brain.

"If you want something bad enough, the whole Universe will conspire and help you realise your desire."

Cheers to a new beginning in an old blog page.

No comments: